waloo

 Kanye laments not being treated like a 'god'

Kanye laments not being treated like a 'god'

Video: LEAVE THE DRUGS! YOU ARE A DRUG Training is my medicine Tyson Fury 2022, March

Video: LEAVE THE DRUGS! YOU ARE A DRUG Training is my medicine Tyson Fury 2022, March

Safer:

kanye west

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's kids take on New York

Kanye West releases his Sunday Service album on Christmas Day

The Kardashian real estate empire reaches Wyoming

Kim Kardashian has lunch with children North and Saint at L'Avenue at Saks

Kanye West has mocked Hedi Slimane, the former Dior designer and current creative director of Saint Laurent, for not treating him like a 'god'.

Kanye went wild while on stage at MSG on Saturday: “Once upon a time there was a friend of mine, back in the days of Christian Dior. And I used to wear his skinny jeans when I was on tour and get called by his name. And Hedi Slimane was a god who served no bull (beep). But it takes a god to recognize another god. So when he told me you could come to my show, but you couldn't come see Phoebe [Philo] and you couldn't come see Riccardo [Tisci], that was weird. He tried to control me! He tried to tell me where I could go! »

Picture

He also gave Google's Eric Schmidt a shoutout, shouting "Let's pray he gives me a chance."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post